1.2.09

OPI -- Don't Toy With Me!


Thought I'd put in something new--now, it's not the best quality picture. I find those little caps and brushes a bit hard to manage with with the little ones--I really don't think its me, I usually don't have this much trouble with application. Excuse that, please...I really don't think it's bad until it get on the camera.


Take my word for it--this is an absolutely gorgeous nail polish. My favourite of the Holiday in Toyland collection without a doubt. The bottle colour is pretty accurate, it is a burgundy ish with lots and lots and lots of shimmer and sparkle that my camera didn't catch all too well at all. I really like to think I'm getting better, and then something like this comes along. It's the best colour in the world, and then I do a terrible job of it.


Love,

D.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment