26.5.09

China Glaze--For Audrey

Well here I am today, with one of my favourite nail polishes. This is China Glaze, For Audrey, a very pretty tiffany blue. As you can see from my nails they aren't really deciding on any length or shape, however although I like rectangular nails, I am beginning to see from my index and middle finger that I really like the round-shape.

This is my right hand, also. ^^ I'm left handed, so I suppose it's more accurate. Also, my left hand's shape has gotten kinda butchered and short lately and well, that's no fun. And with short nails, I can barely paint straight.


Hope this satisfies.
Love,
D.B.

5 comments:

  1. For Audrey is so super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like the shape of your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clockwork -- Thanks ^^

    Olivia -- Thanks, I'm going to try to round them all off. The only thing is my left thumb is square and PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard a lot about this color and it's really beautiful and looks good on your nails :-)

    ReplyDelete