8.9.09

The Houston Museum of Natural Science *verypictureheavy*

Well, anybody who has known me for a while knows that if I get a hold of a camera and get in a place with shimmery, shiny things, I am most likely bound to snap away at every single thing I see. Here..I actually did. My mom took a small minority of the pictures at the museum, although I took a good bit. There are tons and tons and tons of pictures, and the only thing I wasn't able to take pictures of were the Indian and B.C./A.D. sort of things on the third floor.

A bit of the overall message, I think. I'm going to try to not comment on anything specific.

All of the rocks/gemstones are insanely gorgeous in the pictures, but the camera can't go anywhere near to the beauty they show. Full view EVERYTHING if you can, and pretend that each of those facets are lit up. The gemstones were INSANELY beautiful, but they didn't show up at all in the pictures! I loved all of the stones there, they blew me away like they do every time. There's a few dino pics.

And that's it =]
A side note--the plesiosaur, you kind of have to look for some random guy in the photograph, but that is one HUGE dinosaur, and /that/ is a 1/4 scale model!

That's all
Love and God Bless,
D.B.












































































































No comments:

Post a Comment